Thursday 5 April 2012

Inspiring artists

Good morning bloggers! [or should I say afternoon?] I decided I would create posts throughout the day consisting of some of my favourite artists as I am feeling very artyfarty today; so here goes artist numero one!

Artist number 1- Hennie Haworth
I was first shown some of Hennie's work during project research in Art [aged 14], immediately I was impressed by her work. As I began looking into more of her artwork I just fell in love with her 'hand drawn' style, it just gives the work such an organic, homely feel. Here are a few examples of her art work, I hope you enjoy!



Hennie Haworth is a very successful artist and regularly produces pieces for the media and other various creative industries. A stunning example of her work produced for a beauty article for Stella magazine, Sunday Telegraph is shown below.




No comments:

Post a Comment