Wednesday 4 April 2012

Late birthday presents post!

Earlier this week I said I would do a post with photos of the clothes I got from London for my birthday, but I've just been so busy lately with finally starting my driving lessons and what not; so sorry for the slight delay! Here are a few of my birthday treats!


(From left)
Dress- Topshop
Dress- Topshop
Tank top- Urban Outfitters


Cropped Jumper- The Ragged Priest
Studded bum bag- Urban Outfitters
Top- As before


Stud detail


Dress- The Village Green
(My favourite item!)



Love Soap & Glory products, the 'Sit tight' cream is literally amazing, you can feel it working!


 

2 comments:

  1. beyond jelly for those badboys. that lilac dress=dying x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! I'm sure the Topshop lilac dress was only £36, got student discount on the go as well haha x

    ReplyDelete