Wednesday 28 March 2012

NEW FAVOURITE CLOTHING




Last Friday I went into London and (as per usual) spent literally 50 minutes in Topshop on Oxford street. My favourite floor of the shop has to be the bottom one, as that's where all the individual concession stands are for alternative/quirky brands (mostly vintage). For the first time I noticed a stand named 'The Ragged Priest', I was automatically attracted to the stand seeing as practically every item was either tie-dyed and/or studded. I highly recommend you take a look at their collection as it is amazing and has items that are bang on trend for this S/S; tasty looking bubblegum denim jackets with heavily studded shoulders look amazing with a plain midi dress, bowler hat and gladiator sandals for a casual summer day look.

http://www.theraggedpriest.com/

Unfortunately I was not able to buy as many clothes as I would've liked to when I was there as I was on a tight budget; but I did purchase a cute studded, cropped jumper which is photographed below. I was literally devastated I couldn't afford the studded shorts they really were insanely cool. I also bought a tie dye long sleeved dress but was unable to find a picture of it on the website so I will most likely upload a photo of me wearing it towards the end of the week, as I'm saving it to wear on my birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment