Wednesday 28 March 2012

Reminiscing

Found my old highschool Art & Design book that was used for my Final Project. We had to create a mixed media final piece with the theme of Architecture, which could range from sizes A5 to A1 and consist of almost any desired media. I chose to create a mixed media college inspired by Architecture & Graffiti that I found in both Newcastle and London (seeing as I come from Newcastle and absolutely love London.
During the project I researched a selection of artists such as Lizzy Mary Cullen, Julia Griffiths, Hennie Haworth, Gordon Cheung and Hundertwasser. All of these artists vary in style but I love how unique all of there work is. I also did a bit of research on Blob architechture & Archigram which was interesting.
Lots of research, primary photos and idea development was required as well as creating idea mindmaps and collages throughout my sketchbook. I cannot fully show you my project as there is literally too much work to scan in/photograph, so I just decided to take a few photos of my favourite pages in my sketchbook; Overall I recieved a Distinction* which I was very happy with after all the hard work I had put in to all the projects over the last two years of highschool, hope you enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment