Wednesday 1 August 2012

ladies day 2012!

So, I haven't posted on here for literally months, but this time I'm starting fresh and promise myself I'm going to commit to it.
My post is going to be about ladies day which occured at the Gosforth racecourse on Saturday, literally do not know where to start.
My friend Holly accompanied me on the day, there's a little photo of us below. Usually I'm more organized with my outfits for going to special events but this year I was definitely less organized than usual. Hopefully I still looked presentable and lady-like! Overall we ended up having such a lovely day, even if copious amounts of Pimms was consumed.
[thats me on the left]


My outfit;
Dress- Topshop
Tights- Debenhams
Hat- A lovely little hat shop in Gosforth


Holly's outfit;
Dress- Dress-up at Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment